Here it is, the Tuesday Night Cigar Club’s “Top Ten Cigars of 2020”! As always, we’re not saying these are the best cigars on the market by any means, we are simply saying that out of the cigars we smoked on the podcast this year these were our favorites by a long shot and we think our listeners, viewers, and readers should go out and grab as many of them as possible because there’s not a cigar on this list that isn’t special. They’re all outstanding smokes, just click on the link for each cigar and it will take you directly to the episode page so you can read our thoughts on it. And, yes, we realize there are a million other cigars out there that deserve recognition as well but we only do so many shows AND we can only afford to buy so many cigars AND often the cigars that are submitted to us for review reach the TNCC mailbox very late in the year and there’s just no possible way for us to feature them all on the podcast at that point. Make sense? Of course it does. LET’S GO!
10. DOOMSAYER AGGRESSIVE by ROOM 101
9. LA UNICA NO. 400 by J.C. NEWMAN CIGAR COMPANY
8. SOAP BOX TORO GORDO by DISSIDENT
7. INTEMPERANCE WHISKEY REBELLION 1794 TARRED 7 FEATHERED by ROMA CRAFT TOBAC
6. DANIEL MARSHALL XXXVIII ANNIVERSARY CIGAR by CARLOS FUENTE
5. JACOBS LADDER BRIMSTONE UN PRESIDENTE by SOUTHERN DRAW
4. MI QUERIDA TRIQUI TRACA 552 by DUNBARTON TOBACCO & TRUST
3. UNDERCROWN SUN GROWN DOJO DOGMA by DREW ESTATE
2. NBK LIZARD KING by BLACK WORKS STUDIO
1. YEAR OF THE RAT by DREW ESTATE
Congratulations to all this year’s manufacturers for making our list! A giant Thank You is in order to everyone who watches or listens to our unique show every other week and joins the party. There’s no one else out there doing what we do and we are grateful that you dig it enough to keep coming back for more. With over 1.2 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS we must be doing something right. Our livers may hate you but our hearts love you all. It looks like 2021 is set to be another barn burner for the Tuesday Night Cigar Club so please stay tuned. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather, now let’s bring another round!